Flimsy Bedroom Door

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi
We currently have a fixed bed Bailey Pageant Bordeaux Series 5 and have been looking to change it for another fixed bed model with a seperate shower and front seats long enough to use as a single beds. We had set our hearts on either the new Bailey Unicorn Vellencia or Pegasus Verona but we don't like the look of the flimsy dividing door to the bedroom it does not look like it will with stand the test of time. Can anyone comment on this or recommend another similar type layout but a little more robust or is this the way all manufacturers are going the light weight models.

Annie

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
As we never look at this layout I can't recommend anything without flimsy doors but there is nothing lightweight or flimsy about our coachman so try having a look at them. The 560 available in Amara, Pastiche and VIP all have fixed bed rear washroom on single axle or of course the Laser twin axle.

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
Annie said:
We had set our hearts on either the new Bailey Unicorn Vellencia or Pegasus Verona but we don't like the look of the flimsy dividing door to the bedroom it does not look like it will with stand the test of time.
Annie

We bought a Verona Annie, and thats the only bit about the van that Im not overly keen on. We had a S6 Pageant Burgundy before this with a solid door so I completel see where you're coming from.

All I can say is, the Verona is a lovely van, and I personally wouldnt let that put me off buying it. There is no perfect caravan, but for us, this ticked almost every box

Rick

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts