flooring for caravan (not carpet)

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
Hi Fellow caravanners,

Can anyone Help.I'm looking to replace the carpet in my caravan with lino that looks like wood effect.

Can anyone advise me where I can get it?

I have a Sterling Cruach Cullin 2001 model 4 berth.I live in the lanarkshire area.So if anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Regards Helen (Newcommer)

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Hi Helen, any good carpet retailer should be able to help you, some thing like cushion floor would be ideal, try shopping round for an off cut.

Kind regards

'Ray

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
IF, there is any evidence of the old floor delaminating you will find a good laminated flooring from any B&Q or whatever a good cheap way of fixing the problem,(glue it down as well as glueing the sheets together) and give you the wood effect floor you desire. Geo

Feb 10, 2009
Visit site
I would agree with what Ray says. Measure the length and width you require and you should be able to pick up a suitable off-cut from a carpet warehouse/retailer. And if you need a fitter to fit it neatly they usually have business cards for these guys.

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
IF, there is any evidence of the old floor delaminating you will find a good laminated flooring from any B&Q or whatever a good cheap way of fixing the problem,(glue it down as well as glueing the sheets together) and give you the wood effect floor you desire. Geo
Thanks George.for your reply Helen

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
I would agree with what Ray says. Measure the length and width you require and you should be able to pick up a suitable off-cut from a carpet warehouse/retailer. And if you need a fitter to fit it neatly they usually have business cards for these guys.
Thanks Tom for your reply .Will go to local carpet retailer and enquire.Regards Helen

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
Hi Helen, any good carpet retailer should be able to help you, some thing like cushion floor would be ideal, try shopping round for an off cut.

Kind regards

'Ray
Thanks Ray for your reply will go and shop around. Regards Helen

G

Allied carpets do 3 and 4m widths vinyle flooring, would not go with the laminate (too heavy) Iv'e done several vans and the end result is very pleasing, if you have got a delaminating floor the repair kit is quite easy for somone with DIY skills.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts