Flowjet water pump

Mar 3, 2008
Visit site
Hi

I've Just bought a new ace award morning star with a end wash room the only problem im having is when the pump comes on and I turn down the tap it starts pulsating and getting water every where.I know that I should just take the van back but it might just be some thing simple after all the manufacturers say it should be a smooth flow.

Can any one help

Phil

Nov 28, 2007
Visit site
It sounds like air in the water system. Did you bleed all the air out of the system and is the connector on the side of the van fully inserted, if not it can suck air in with the water?

Nov 28, 2007
Visit site
Yes, if you've got air in the tank, an airlock can take ages to clear if you don't bleed it out. I always open the kitchen hot & cold water taps before turning on the pump for the first time, this allows the hot tank to fill and expels air from the hot pipe. When the water runs smoothly from the cold tap, close it,then when the hot tap runs smoothly close it. This will expel most of the air but there will still be some in the piework to the bathroom and shower. Open these taps until they stop spitting indicating that all the air has been released - the pump is a lot quieter as well. I also try not to let the aquaroll run out so that air doen't get drawn in to the system.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts