fockawee

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
A schoolteacher was surprised to find her new class contained no less than three young indian boys. Intrigued she asked them if they knew anything of their homeland. The first boy stood up tall, puffed out his chest and claimed "I am a Navahoe warrior. I know this because on my 10th birthday my father took me on a voyage of discovery. We walked for many days and many nights until we arrived at a large open gorge my father told me; all that you see before you is Navahoe land, you are Navahoe, you must be proud to be Navahoe, and you must become a Navahoe warrior. On turning to the second boy he stood tall, puffed out his chest, and prolcaimed "I am a Sioux warrior. I know this because on my 10th birthday my father took me on a voyage of discovery. We walked for many days and many nights until we arrived at the highest peak of the highest mountain. All that you see before you is Sioux, he said, you are Sioux, you must be proud to be Sioux, and you must become a Sioux warrior. As the teacher turned to the third boy he jumped to attention, beat on his puffed out chest and heralded "I am Fockawee. I know this because on my 10th birthday my father took me on a voyage of discovery. We walked for many days and many nights until we arrived at the foot of a large cliff and my father said son, where the fockawee?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
They must be related to the African Pygmy Focawees, a very proud tribe who live in the tall Elephant grass. Their tribal dance consists of them jumping up and down shouting "Were the Focawee"!!!

They hunt the "Umigoolee" bird, this bird has a very distinctive call. It has very short legs, and a high speed landing, where it calls out "Umigoolees, Umigoolees"

The old ones are always the good ones.

Barney, the Elder.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
They must be related to the African Pygmy Focawees, a very proud tribe who live in the tall Elephant grass. Their tribal dance consists of them jumping up and down shouting "Were the Focawee"!!!

They hunt the "Umigoolee" bird, this bird has a very distinctive call. It has very short legs, and a high speed landing, where it calls out "Umigoolees, Umigoolees"

Barney, the Elder.
For "Were" the Focawee, substitute "Where"

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Barney, the Elder.
Not in the last 2 cases

TRENDING THREADS