Follow on to CAMC IT issues

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
It seems that MacDonalds are having the same issue.. Maybe the same people that target the Defence Minister the other day. With MacDonalds closing does not affect us as we have not bought from them for over 30 years. Once was more than enough! :ROFLMAO:

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
It seems that MacDonalds are having the same issue.. Maybe the same people that target the Defence Minister the other day. With MacDonalds closing does not affect us as we have not bought from them for over 30 years. Once was more than enough! :ROFLMAO:
I’m quite partial to the occasional MacDonalds, first time introduced to me in Canada circa 1985.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We are not fans of these chain take aways, but I must admit we found the Burger King a lot tastier however we have not ha done in over thirty years.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
You do have to go to Cornwall!

Try Philps Pasties in Hayle - or - Anns Pasties in Lizard.
Two of the worst Cornish pasties we had were in Cornwall! Even the dogs did not want them. Friends of ours recommended us to a place off the main road in St Ives. Very nice pasty, but still not the genuine article as no dessert.

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
if it not here in 48 hours i just have to contact them and they track it or send me a replacement (y)
To feed the neighbours dogs the next time? LOL! We would never consider ordering fresh food to be sent in over night post. Better to ask them to email it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
To feed the neighbours dogs the next time? LOL! We would never consider ordering fresh food to be sent in over night post. Better to ask them to email it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I regularly have Dorset Flapjacks couriered up from Dorset and Staffordshire Oatcakes couriered down from Stoke-on-Trent- neither seems to deteriorate in transport.

Reactions: Beachball
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
We sometimes treat ourselves to Russell’s meat packs, and some Stornaway black pudding and they arrive okay. Many of these companies use chiller units in vans. Just like fresh food deliveries to the supermarkets use chiller HGVs. No difference except the direct delivery cuts out the supermarket.

Reactions: Hutch and RogerL
Sep 23, 2023
Visit site
Rowe's pasties are nice..I think they are made in Falmouth then delivered to Thier shops where they are then baked..nice Rowe's shop in St Austell that has a wide range of fresh cream cakes as indeed does another bakers in Par market just outside At Austell...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts