For attn of LMH or Big Roy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi - I mentioned our meet to a couple of friends and they thought the event sounded great - they would love to come along but due to other commitments can only make it for the Sat night & Sun night.

Are there any pitches available still on the Rally Field where we are?

Should I get them to contact Lickhill direct or would you prefer them to contact you guys?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Clive

You could ask them to ring Lickhill direct and ask for Isobel (she's the person who has handled our booking). If there are no pitches with EHU, maybe there might be a pitch or two without EHU. (I rang the site a couple of weeks ago and all pitches were taken). It certainly won't do any harm to try again though. Tell them to ask if there are any pitches elsewhere on the site.

Please let us know if they have had any success.

My car has broken down and I had to leave my husband at home with it this morning, last I heard he was waiting for a truck to tow it to the garage, so I hope I can still go to the meet next week. I'll update people when I know what's happening.

Lisa. xxx

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa

I did not know you had a Land Rover? - If you read what some people say over on Towcars the only vehicle type that ever breaks down is a Land Rover - LOL!!

Seriously - Many thanks for this - I will forward it to Allan & Emma.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Clive

You could ask them to ring Lickhill direct and ask for Isobel (she's the person who has handled our booking). If there are no pitches with EHU, maybe there might be a pitch or two without EHU. (I rang the site a couple of weeks ago and all pitches were taken). It certainly won't do any harm to try again though. Tell them to ask if there are any pitches elsewhere on the site.

Please let us know if they have had any success.

My car has broken down and I had to leave my husband at home with it this morning, last I heard he was waiting for a truck to tow it to the garage, so I hope I can still go to the meet next week. I'll update people when I know what's happening.

Lisa. xxx
You'll get there Lisa, even if we have to tow your van for you. Anyway, can't you fix a tow bar to a pony?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Clive - don't mention *x*'s please.

Lol - after today, I think I'll go back to using a pony. My car (52 plate) has died and it was more cost effective believe it or not to buy another car which is what I have had to do this afternoon.

Will update later, I'm hoping to pick the new one up on Friday (no low profiles or alloys, GGGRRR), providing all the paperwork is in order and then have the towbar fitted early next week.

STRESS!!!

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS