for the life of me, i can't remember

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi
can any one help, A couple of years ago i went to a CL in warwickshire. you could either stop in the CL (5 vans) or pay a couple of quid extra to stop around one of the lakes which i think had about 19 vans around it.. if i remember correctly it was not far from warwick. but i will be jiggered if i can remember the name of the place...Any help???
smiley-laughing.gif

Parksy... your a West Midlands lad, you must have been

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Can't help you with the name Tony, but try:
stop trying to remember the name, you'll just get all the names that are stopping you remember the real one.
visualise the route, or the entry gate, or anywhere you stopped on the way; where was it?
remember what you did when you were there. Was there a pub nearby; did you do any trips out
what did the reception desk look like
who booked it/ How did you book it.

Often trying to remember the things around the thing you are trying to remember will get you closer to it.
works for me! good luck
mel

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Hi Tony
See this http://www.practicalcaravan.com/forum/uk-parks-touring/lower-heathcote-farm-cl-warwick
I went there a few weeks ago. Brilliant value for money and loads of space for a good hard dog walk.
Cheers Dusty, booked in for 4 days from 20th, can't believe we have never been there before, we only live 20 miles away. One for me to recommend if you are in that nexyt of the wood is Barton moorings @ Bidford, lovey little CL http://www.bartonmoorings.com/

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
TonyG said:
............ if i remember correctly it was not far from warwick. but i will be jiggered if i can remember the name of the place...Any help???
smiley-laughing.gif

Parksy... your a West Midlands lad, you must have been
Sorry, I had a busy couple of days away from my computer and hadn't seen this post, I'm glad that you got the answer.
We've been there a couple of times on rallies
smiley-cool.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts