Fortuna, Murcia - Spa - camping in area ?

Nov 19, 2006
Visit site
Look on my website www.gandm.eu under Spain 2007/8 as we have been there twice and may go again this year. There is one by the pool and another which is a short walk away and not so good in my opinion. I think that it i called camping la fuenta.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
There is a third site in Fortuna about halfway between the town and the spa sites. From memory something like Castilla. it's on the left hand side going north. British owned, small, a bit congested.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
There is a third site in Fortuna about halfway between the town and the spa sites. From memory something like Castilla. it's on the left hand side going north. British owned, small, a bit congested.

Oct 21, 2007
Visit site
Look on my website www.gandm.eu under Spain 2007/8 as we have been there twice and may go again this year. There is one by the pool and another which is a short walk away and not so good in my opinion. I think that it i called camping la fuenta.
Thanks for the info - very useful, and I will look at your site. I am hoping that you show some actual names of sites so that we can contact them direct. Perhaps if you remember some, you could email me at keith@successuk.com

Oct 21, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for the name, Ray - I think you may mean Castillejo Camping, Banos de Fortuna - per an old C.C. book. There was/is another site there per C.C. Camping Las Palmeras. Problem is to identify the site nearest or actually on the spa site, as our spouses are semi disabled.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts