forum replies

May 15, 2007
Visit site
Well have i had problems !!!! for the last 2 months i have been unable to leave any replies . When i tried all that was sugested , still nothing. All went wrong when i got Windows 7 on this new comp. I have just spent 30 mins on the phone to PC World boffin and got him confused but i think hes fixed it , i hope ! lets press save and find out , here we go.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Well done Graham and thanks for continuing to try for the two months.
If you have any more problems use the link which is shown on my signature to get in touch so that I can try to help
smiley-smile.gif

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I also have Windows 7, and have problems on this website. each time I have to disable rich-text when I post, and it takes ages to move between sections on the site. I can't change font or use emoticons. It just about works, and I'm not fiddling with it!!

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Hi Crazyguider,

I have just bought a new tower for my PC loaded with Windows 7 with just a bit more power & memory.
smiley-surprised.gif

The first download was Google Chrome for both of my settings & my wifes........

My old tower was bought in 2006 & ran XP but I had installed Google Chrome as soon as it came out, due to the problems with IE8
smiley-yell.gif
, the best thing for you would be to download either.
Google Chrome or Firefox to run as a browser, it's free & easy.
smiley-laughing.gif

No more problems with this & other web sites.
smiley-wink.gif

simplesmeerkat.jpg

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
hi all,
is the problem windows 7 or internet explorer ?? . I have windows7 on the laptop works fine exept when opening muliple tabs for cross referencing during a session, " like cutting and pasting" from one tab to the other or adding text from another source then it throws a wobbly, but if I create a new folder shove it all in there then retrieve it from the new folder all's well,
most of the problems users have are down to IE9 and only on certain sites like this one, I use firefox for general browsing and IE for anything to do with MSN set with different home pages, it would not suit everyone but it works for me.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Colin,
As I use Google Chrome, as my main browser, when we go away in the van if I use the wife's laptop, I can log into Google, & all of my setting & favourites are there ready to use it's even the same when I log on at work to Google.

Can you do that with Firefox ?

May 15, 2007
Visit site
Hi all .After spending so much time with the boffin it scrambled my brain , dont take much doing, i remember where he told me to go. in the top left of the screen it has a large E then practical caravan.com, a mag glass, down arrow then a bluebrick which looks broken, thats where he sent me , apart from sending me crackers, cant remember what happened next, think i had a breakdown !!!!!!!!!

TRENDING THREADS