Forumites signatures?

D

Deleted member 23278

As Otherclive says.
On my laptop the signatures are always visible. When using my phone it needs to be landscape to see signatures.

Reactions: Dustydog
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Anyone know why our signatures at the end of a post have disappeared?

Mine is still there. But for the past week or so, when writing a post, the top ribbon that has tools like bold, underline, italics, colour etc, has been greyed out and unusable.

Has anyone else noticed this.

John

JRT

May 5, 2024
Visit site
Mine is still there. But for the past week or so, when writing a post, the top ribbon that has tools like bold, underline, italics, colour etc, has been greyed out and unusable.

John

If you click on the square brackets thing top right, it toggles BB code on and off. When it's off the toolbar is not available.
Screenshot_20240715-095922.png

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
And there is more. When I clicked on the said box, it did not work. But I noticed that the double square brackets were highlighted. I clicked on them and the rest became highlighted. Strange but true. All working now, thanks.

IMG_0364.jpeg

John

JRT

May 5, 2024
Visit site
Just needed to make two clicks.

John

It seems like it depends how your screen is currently being displayed and on what type of device.

On my tablet (which the first image was taken from) the two square brackets (BB code on/off) ' not the magnifying glass, show all the time, but on my PC I have to click on the 'three dot 'show more options' button to get the brackets (BB code on/off) to show.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Jcloughie
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

John
I noticed that last week, I thought it was operator error. ID10T.

Reactions: Jcloughie

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts