Frejus / St Raphael Cote'd Azur

May 7, 2007
Visit site
Hi Can anyone help me pick a nice site in this area for a long stay in Oct 08 also how is the weather this time of year down there? Thanks alot !! Roger

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Just bringing this to the top of the page, in the hope that someone else will come along with a better answer to your requirements for a site near Frejus.

For an low-season holiday I'd normally recommend using Camping Cheques but a lot of the Camping Cheque sites near the Med. close at the end of September or middle of October - as do many sites in France. Camping Cros du Mouton at Cavalaire is open until 4 November but outside the area you want.

The weather should be reasonable at that time of year, warmer than here, obviously but mixed. - Have stayed with friends in La Croix Valmer, near St Tropez until the first week in October, and had some warm sun - but also some fantastic storms!

Jan 25, 2007
Visit site
Hi

We've been to Holiday Green in Frejus and Douce Quietude in St Raphael in the past, Douce Quietude most recently. Both large sites with good amenities although not sure what they're like in the quiet season. Douce Quietude has a good web site so might be worth a look.

Pat

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Roger, the weather is fantastic, warm at that time of year and the most fabulous thunder storms. Camping have you looked on the Alan Rogers site, dont know the correct address but if you doo Google then it should be o/k, Bazz.

DJM

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Roger,

I would have said Esterel Caravanning, but unfortunately the site closes at the end of September. You will have to search around and see which sites are open in October. As far as the weather goes it will be changeable at this time of year with no guarantees; like anywhere else these days !!

Jul 31, 2006
Visit site
Roger,

For sites in the Frejus & surrounding area that are open throughout October try looking here http://users.pandora.be/leo.huybrechts/00frame.htm

scroll down until you get to Frejus & look in the open from/to column to see what sites are open in October

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts