Freshwater Beach Holiday Park, Bridport

Jun 22, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Thinking of this for the summer (middle two weeks in July) Any comments good or bad ? Family of 2 adults and 2 girls 10 and 13 and a dog. Looking for something with a bit of entertainment at night and with somewhere nice to eat/drink.

Thanks

Ashley

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
Absolutley fab beach is shingle and you cannot swim due to drop just off shore but you can walk to west bay along the beach very good walk, my wife and i sat on the beach and drank a bottle of wine while we watched the sun set, lovely pool with games for young and old, entertainment at night and can be very good, kids really enjoyed it there with a large play area and football tournament, go you will enjoy it.

Mar 15, 2008
Visit site
You will have a great time @ Freshwater. It is family run and it shows. Make sure you take your water pistols for chasing Captain Blood around.

Jun 22, 2005
Visit site
Hi guys

Thanks for your comments, it sounds great. Hubby has now discovered another one tho....one of the Parkdean ones but can't remember it's name...West something....I think.

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
West Bay, if i had to choose i would pick freshwater, west bay is set in a hillside and i heard some people say it was not so good there, walk to west bay from freshwater its really close along the beach and sit and have fish and chips on the front best i have ever had

Mar 3, 2007
Visit site
Hi Ashley,I have to agree with Anthony on this one,Freshwater is a better site than West Bay,and we've been to both.Half the camping at w/b is tierd,approach is steep,entertainment was poor,toilets dirty,the harbour is nice,and whatever site you choose, I can recommend The Seagull restaurant next to the harbour,hope this helps,stuart1

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts