Freshwater East

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Stayed there last year for two weeks, either side of Easter. Nice site just across the road from the beach. If you like walking you can get straight onto the coast path and walk for miles. Fabulous scenery in lovely part of Wales. Wardens were first class and friendly, but probably changed by now

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Stayed there last year for two weeks, either side of Easter. Nice site just across the road from the beach. If you like walking you can get straight onto the coast path and walk for miles. Fabulous scenery in lovely part of Wales. Wardens were first class and friendly, but probably changed by now
I have not stayed at this site but have visited it many times as a day tripper. The site is, as stated by Russ, very clean and well layed out. It is also virtually on the beach. There is no shop on the site and only a small shop catering for day trippers on the beach. The only down side of this site is the very steep hill to climb from the site. Apart from this hill I think that it is a very nice site in a very nice spot. Regarding the hill all other visitors must be able to climb it whilst towing so go for it and enjoy your stay.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yes, I was there this summer for a week. Usual CC standard with the site situated in a steep sided valley. The terraced pitches are adequate and tents are allowed in the lower area. The reception area sells staple goods as well as fresh eggs, bacon etc. Going down the hill to the site it suddenly dawns on you that you will have to get the'van back up! I warmed the engine up first, left it in first gear and it was no problem. The main attraction of the site is the magnificent beach and walks to be had. The beach is literally 2 mins walk from the site. We had a great week there but the excellent weather was a major factor. I'd highly recommend the site. Best wishes, George T.

Apr 19, 2005
Visit site
Lovely clean site , but there wasn`t enough toilet facilities ( two blocks with only 3 showers in each ( Male) for the amount of caravans especially in August.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts