Fridge problems

Jun 14, 2021
Visit site
Hi, my fridge won't cool or freeze sufficiently in either elec or gas, I've took venus covers off to allow better air flow?. At present its stored undercover in quite a cold covered garage. Any ideas would be great

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi, my fridge won't cool or freeze sufficiently in either elec or gas, I've took venus covers off to allow better air flow?. At present its stored undercover in quite a cold covered garage. Any ideas would be great
Do you know what temperature you are getting via a fridge thermometer? Storing it undercover in a “ garage” shouldn’t make any difference to its performance. They are designed to work throughout the year although vent covers are recommended in winter. Could be you have a loss if refrigerant through a leak.

Jun 14, 2021
Visit site
Do you know what temperature you are getting via a fridge thermometer? Storing it undercover in a “ garage” shouldn’t make any difference to its performance. They are designed to work throughout the year although vent covers are recommended in winter. Could be you have a loss if refrigerant through a leak.
I havent had a thermometer in the fridge yet but the fridge isn't noticeably any colder than outside temp while the freezer part doesn't freeze and is more like fridge temperature. There doesn't seem to ha e been a leak anywhere

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts