front handles on abbey expression have gone naf !

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The only thing wrong with our 2004 Abbey Expression 500L is the front grab handles. I am not sure if the previous owner has used some sort of solvent to clean or if this is fault of the plastic (but the van is less than a year old). They seem to be really scratched (almost deep scores) and have no plastic coating on the surface..this means when you grab them with dirty hands, the dirt remains and seems to inbed itself into the plastic so you cannot clean it off? I tried to clean with some polish and even this appeared to stain the handle...Does anyone have the same problem..could this be a warranty issue with abbey or can I buy replacement handles, if so where from and roughly how much? Many Thanks

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Firstly I doubt very much if your problem is a warranty issue, it sounds like someone or something has done something to the handles, as all the bbey handles I have seen on 2004 vans were smooth, white and easily cleanable.

Replacements would be available from your dealer, but at what price? I have no idea.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts