FULL NAME BACK

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
20/8/2005

Just cum on found our full names up again what is going on.

I do not like this Mr Moderator. you sead you had put this rigth.

or is it a glich.

What to stop all our other bit been show.

I WOULD LIKE A ANSER MARK

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Watson(Johng)

I can not see how you can say that the Moderator is prompt. When it tbeen 3 days for him to do some think.

Its 24/08/05 and still ower names are being put up in full.

Mark

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Watson(Johng)

I can not see how you can say that the Moderator is prompt. When it tbeen 3 days for him to do some think.

Mark
Hi Mark it seemed prompt to me when it was the next posting but as you say I failed to noticed the 3 days difference in the date.

On other websites (no names etc) you would be lucky to get any reply even to an E-mail asking for reasons for posts being axed for no logical reason.

I personally find the up front way in which this Moderator replies to questions very refreshing and appreciate that he/she is trying to get the "techies" to do what the members want.

The forum has come along way since the early teething troubles and the Moderator must take the credit for that.

It is after all holiday time and the techies could be out caravanning for all we know.

It has been said that the name problem is in hand and from past history (remember logging on EVERY time) we can be confident that it will be sorted in course of time.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Watson(Johng)

Mark
Sorry if there was a delay in fixing the name problem. I'm not a techie, so can only pass on users' complaints to the relevant department.

The Haymarket Interactive team are very good and usually respond promptly. However, they also manage lots of other Haymarket websites and forums, so delays are inevitable at times.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I suspected as much as I've just worked through most of the topics and full names seem to have disappeared .

Thanks for sorting that one.

What next one wonders !!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Watson(johnG)

I now a lot of other web sites do not have a Moderator.

It seem that I mite have been a bit short with him or her.

sorry

But one thing is that it seem that the Moderator has to do a lot to sort thinks out.

Mark

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Watson(johnG)

I now a lot of other web sites do not have a Moderator.

It seem that I mite have been a bit short with him or her.

sorry

But one thing is that it seem that the Moderator has to do a lot to sort thinks out.

Mark
Mark its all fair comment

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
What next ??

Its been mentioned before but we are either on am/pm or 24 hour clock time.

O739AM is not a recognised way of expressing time .Its either 7.39 am or 0739.etc

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts