Gardening!

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
This morning on TV we saw an advertisement for Vegepods and the concept looked interesting. I looked it up and read all the marketing and thought that it was a great idea and decided we would go ahead and buy one. I then looked up the price and at £350 with the legs for one decided that we will still to traditional gardening as we would never recoup that amount of money in a lifetime! See VEGEPOD.

Reactions: PTA
Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
This morning on TV we saw an advertisement for Vegepods and the concept looked interesting. I looked it up and read all the marketing and thought that it was a great idea and decided we would go ahead and buy one. I then looked up the price and at £350 with the legs for one decided that we will still to traditional gardening as we would never recoup that amount of money in a lifetime! See VEGEPOD.
Ah! but you must get a 'gardener' as well at that?

Reactions: Buckman
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
It will appeal to “ generation subscription” who get the fresh ingredients for each main meal delivered daily together with cooking instructions. They probably think an allotment is some form of maintenance payment.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
I agree, too expensive. But the advert is strange. It says ’raised ‘ bed, but the picture shows a poor quality timber frame and the stand is advertised as steel for a further £115.

Also, not sure if the wick watering system or misters are included.

I like sellers who make it clear what is included

But the idea is great, particularly for the less able amongst us.

John

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts