Gas Hose size/ fittings- Swift Sprite Alpine 2

May 20, 2021
Visit site
Hello all,

After a bit of quick help please.
Picked up caravan this Saturday just gone and will be going on a holiday next Sunday. It didn't come with a gas hose though :-(

As I'm at the stage of 'just getting used to it' I would be grateful if someone would either tell me what type of hose to ask a shop for over the phone or post a link to one online somewhere that I could buy in time for the weekend. Big ask but I'm concearned!

One end of the hose is straight forward, I think. The hose has to connect to a 6kg calor propane bottle.
The other end of the hose connects to the regulator (I think it is). The regulator is a truma monocontrol. I think the thread may be being referenced by the text G.13/H9.
I've estimated a hose of length 0.5 to 0.75m would work OK. All being well there should be a screen shot of the regulator below.

1628540832419.png

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
If you search ‘caravan gas pigtail’ you will find sellers including the usual suspects and if you have Prime or pay the postage you could get delivered the following day from Amazon! Enjoy your first break and if you get any problems others on site will usually be ready and willing to help!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts