Geist Signature Caravan

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Hi folks,

We are considering trading in our existing Swift Archway Hartwell (dealers special) for a Geist Signature (dealers special) almost identical to Geist Xklusiv 630 model.

Does anyone have any comments good or bad re the above plus does anyone know what size of awning we would need for it?

Any info on Geist 'vans in general would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

May 29, 2008
Visit site
Hi Swift2008

I think there is someone on Facebook who has just bought one. There is a group called Geist Direct - I think somebody commented on the wall yesterday who has just bought one.

HTH.

:)

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi we deal in geist caravans as well as other makes, The new geist signature caravans are superb quality.Is it the one with the Leather interior, If so the only bad thing about them is they are a one off design which can be a propblem if you need any repairs on the leather, When this model has all been sold they will not be making any more as they are a one off design for gary at elite caravans. Hope this helps

Regards

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Hi Jennifer B,

Thanks for your response re Geist Signature 'van -we had a look on Facebook and they seem to be a happy and excited bunch of owners or soon to be owners.

Since posting, we have taken the plunge and ordered one - in fact we collect it on 25th June!!

Happy caravanning.

Thanks for your help.

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for your post re Geist Signature 'van - yes it is the one with the leather upholstery.

Since posting our original message we have taken the plunge and ordered one, we collect it on June 25th!

There is only myself and OH using 'van so if upholstery gets damaged in time, then I'm sure we'll find a solution. If the Geist 'vans are as good as everyone says, then we won't be trading this one in (ever) as hopefully, it will last us for many years to come. I guess time will tell!!

We realise they are "one offs" - originally produced for Geist in Oz, but reckon if they can stand up to the roads over there then anything else will be a walk in the park.

Will keep the forum up to date with our progress.

Thanks for your help.

Have a great summer!

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi yes they are very good on british roads. we sell a lot of these caravans so you should really enjoy owning one, they are one of the best caravans ever built in my opinion ( And this is not because i deal in them) we spent months looking for a really good quality caravan before we decide to trade in geist they are the best you can get, They will last for years with no real problems. built by LMC they have been going for a very long time.

Hope you really enjoy your caravan, May see you about if you ever come to Norfolk.Regards Cheryl

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts