Germany suggestion.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
I just watched a fascinating documentary on the fairytale castles of King Ludwig 2nd’s

So this had me doing some research. I found what I think is a great location with so much to see and do. (If you enjoy history and culture).

The problem is, it's $3000 plus flights and possibly two more overnight stays, for a 7 day tour.

It got me thinking, that if we still had the caravan. It would be ideal to stay in the location of the hotel (There will be bound to be sites), and steal the itinerary. The tour organisers have done all the work.

If interested, look here.

John

PTA

Mar 5, 2020
Visit site
I just watched a fascinating documentary on the fairytale castles of King Ludwig 2nd’s

So this had me doing some research. I found what I think is a great location with so much to see and do. (If you enjoy history and culture).

The problem is, it's $3000 plus flights and possibly two more overnight stays, for a 7 day tour.

It got me thinking, that if we still had the caravan. It would be ideal to stay in the location of the hotel (There will be bound to be sites), and steal the itinerary. The tour organisers have done all the work.

If interested, look here.

John
How much would it cost to hire a camper van?
Would it be (relatively) cheaper?

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
How about B&B plus a small hire car? Although if Germany is like here it is getting increasingly difficult, or expensive to hire aged over 70.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts