Good Afternoon - Newbie Here

Oct 22, 2018
Visit site
Hi

I am new to the world of caravan ownership although not new to using tent, motorhome and caravan. We have taken the plunge and very much looking forward to taking delivery of our NEC visit present in February/March.

Have ordered an Adria Adora Isonzo.

Live in Holmfirth, West Yorkshire so any tips on storage facilities are more than welcome.

Looking forward to reading and learning from the experienced members of the site.

Regards

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello Grumpy , welcome to the wonderful world of caravan , it's great , I love it , the family loves it , best thing I ever done was buy the caravan. The amount of freedom it gives you getting out on and about and spending time with your family and places I have been where I would never have been before if I didn't have the caravan ; plenty of people on here to help you if you need assistance and it looks like a nice caravan that you have bought , long one but nice (if I've looked at the right one). Good luck .

Craig .

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your purchase. Keep posting. Hopefully grumpy by name, sweetness and light by nature. :cheer:
Mel

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum and hope all goes well with you new caravan. If you need any help you will find plenty here and if you are not familiar with hitching and pitching then you will find several good postings on you tube.
Make sure you get a thorough handover at the dealers, and it is worthwhile videoing this if you can, so when on site you can playback the important bits you are sure to forget. On site do not forget to ask for help from other caravanners if you need it as in general we are a friendly lot and only too happy to assist.

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
When looking for secure caravan storage, check out Pontey Farm in Holmfirth, which I found on going through secure storage sites on the CaSSOA website. It is a CaSSOA Gold Award storage site, with CCTV and Alarm System. Good Caravan Insurance companies will also give you a discount if your caravan is stored on a CaSSOA secure site.

TRENDING THREADS