Good news

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Roger, thanks for that, a good insight for others.
As a follow on, at Halfords in Milton Keynes, the Tech came out to me and apologised for a delay of 3/4 hour as the supplier of the oil, had delivered the wrong oil, not the correct grade.
But the manager was surprised when I asked for a statement of the oil make and grade to be put on my service details. .
But I am an retired Helicopter Grunt.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Roger, thanks for that, a good insight for others.
As a follow on, at Halfords in Milton Keynes, the Tech came out to me and apologised for a delay of 3/4 hour as the supplier of the oil, had delivered the wrong oil, not the correct grade.
But the manager was surprised when I asked for a statement of the oil make and grade to be put on my service details. .
But I am a retired Helicopter Grunt.
Duckhams 20/50 of course🤪🤪

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I either top up my screen wash before the service, or tell them Not to do it. Had the Santa Fe serviced this last time by Halfords, a 90 k Full service, ( out of sync) could see everything being done, able to talk to the tech , before and afterwards. Full service, all filters, oil air and cabin . For £309. My local Independent in the village who I would have preferred to use was quoting £400 .
Sorry £100 in my pocket.
My daughters two year old Corolla self charging hybrid is a NHS lease car, and their instructions are to have it serviced at Halfords. So when it comes onto the market in a years time it will have FSH but not a Toyota FSH.. Although Toyota would take it under their wing again for warranty if a subsequent owner wanted to use the franchise dealerships.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Although our Jeep is 5 years old, to keep the Jeep warranties it needs to go to a franchised dealer. Although the servicing is very expensive, it can work in your favour as we found out when a £1400 repair was done under warranty.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Although our Jeep is 5 years old, to keep the Jeep warranties it needs to go to a franchised dealer. Although the servicing is very expensive, it can work in your favour as we found out when a £1400 repair was done under warranty.
Halfords servicing of our daughters Toyota is compatible with Toyota warranty requirements so if anything should require a warranty repair then Toyota carry it out. But thus far it’s been totally trouble free.

Reactions: Buckman

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts