Got One

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
Hi everybody,

Cannot wait to sell my house - So i Didnt

Now proud owner of a 4 berth twin axle Bailey califonia senator,

wich comes with everything to get us out on our first not so far outing, allready booked for southport for Easter.

Will be using storage all year as not to upset neighbours. ( okay it's to big for my drive )

Very disturbed about recent thefts though , simpathy to all involved, even with all those locks & Alarms still seems easy for the Scum involved.Looks like i'll have to pitch near a farm & live of the land whilst i save up for a Tracker.

Feb 18, 2006
Visit site
congratulations moses...we have the same van and its great ,they are quite awkward to move being a twin axle so if you have not got a motor mover fitted might be worth considering,we had one fitted to ours last year ,happy caravanning and enjoy your easter trip

sharon

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Moses.

Welcome aboard the caravanning world.

Are you planning any trips to France ?

Many of us would be pleased to dosh you up with a few quid and follow you between the parted waves of the English Channel rather than line the coffers of ferry companies

and EuroTunnel ;-)

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
Lol, The only thing i can part theese days is my MONEY :)

This is becomming a dear do , ie:insurance, & storage,

Still it will pay off in the long run.

Question: it it best to use cc club insurance or use the add's in Pratical caravaning magazine.

Not planning to use van over the waters of europe for a few yrs,

as we want the dog to get used to travaling in car & the van, but quite poss will go as far as Ireland next year.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Lol, The only thing i can part theese days is my MONEY :)

This is becomming a dear do , ie:insurance, & storage,

Still it will pay off in the long run.

Question: it it best to use cc club insurance or use the add's in Pratical caravaning magazine.

Not planning to use van over the waters of europe for a few yrs,

as we want the dog to get used to travaling in car & the van, but quite poss will go as far as Ireland next year.
Her in charge of the pennies did a search, rung around lots of Insurers and the Caravan Club came out best and when it came time to renew it.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Moses

Have a great time in Southport ! theres loads to do for all ages , are you staying at the CC site on the prom! ? Might see you around !

Tina x

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
Her in charge of the pennies did a search, rung around lots of Insurers and the Caravan Club came out best and when it came time to renew it.
Thank you,Lord Braykewynde

i will take my insurance up with

the Caravan Club.

there prices are coming up with

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
Hi Moses

Have a great time in Southport ! theres loads to do for all ages , are you staying at the CC site on the prom! ? Might see you around !

Tina x
Hi Tina x

No we are not staying at a cc site this time Reason being , we are meeting frends who have allready booked for riverside holiday park southport, & said they would show us the ropes ie: plugging everithing in & setting the awning up & most of all how to get drunk & talk about nothing with a big silly Smile.

Second outing will probibly be Bolton Abbey nr skipton around late september.maybe see you there? if the caravan club ever get around to sending me my password so i can see avalibility & book.

Regards Moses.

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
congratulations moses...we have the same van and its great ,they are quite awkward to move being a twin axle so if you have not got a motor mover fitted might be worth considering,we had one fitted to ours last year ,happy caravanning and enjoy your easter trip

sharon
Thanks Sharon

Carn see that being much of a problem shifting the van , being a hgv driver. Oh did you mean Manually well i am bringing the wife. Hee hee

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
Hi Moses

Tina x
Blimey no stopping us now.

just booked for bolton abbey cc site strid wood for

august 12-19 sat- sat.

Maybe see some fellow club members there, dont be shy (i'm not)

Ta tar Moses.

TRENDING THREADS