Gov information film

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
When I see the chief medical officer in that film it reminds me of when the Faulklands war was on and Mr McDonald (I think) from the MOD giving a daily. briefing,

May 24, 2014
Visit site
As far as the lads on the Norland were concerned, it was Mr Cholmondley Warner on Jackanory as the briefings were known. The briefings were always Jackanory supplied by the Min of Disinformation.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
We lost Rick Jolly round about the same time. We could do with him and more like him right now. Helluva man and his spirit I see every day with our NHS people facing this mess.

On a lighter note, i wouldnt want to be a dog right now as Bozza says we can only go out once a day.

Reactions: JezzerB
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
We lost Rick Jolly round about the same time. We could do with him and more like him right now. Helluva man and his spirit I see every day with our NHS people facing this mess.

On a lighter note, i wouldnt want to be a dog right now as Bozza says we can only go out once a day.

I’ve only ever taken dogs out once per day but they do get a good hour or more free ranging. I’ve had dogs since I was a kid and that’s always been the routine even when I was working. Although I did recently think that with two dogs could I get three “Bojo” walks in per day or four if I also went with my wife 🤐

Reactions: Thingy and JezzerB

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts