GRAFHAM WATER CARAVAN CLUB SITE-SWIMMING POOL CLOSURE

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi folks,having just received a letter from the caravan club informing me that the outdoor swimming pool has closed due to upgrade of the filteration system.this task will take the club some 8 weeks and not be completed until the end of june.

i booked this site purely because of the swimming pool as i have children that would wish to use it.Has anybody else stayed at this site and can give me a heads up on the site,eg,quality of pitches as the club has recently purchased this site into there network of caravan club sites.any response good or bad would be really appeciated.

Thanks very much in advance to those who reply

thanks to all

May 9, 2007
Visit site
Hi

We have booked to go there this weekend.

Will be able to let you know quality of pitches etc after that.

We have been to various other caravan club sites so will be able to make a comparison.

MAM

Aug 16, 2006
Visit site
We went to Grafham in Feb. The pool was open then - to the ducks - the water was a lovely shade of green.

The site itself was in a great location, overlooking fields. The washroom facilities were okay and the pitches were of normal size - though only a handfull of the pitches were hardstanding.

May 9, 2007
Visit site
Just returned from Grafham and what a nice site, it is not up to the usual caravan club standards yet but dont let that put you off.The work has started on the pool but these things take time.The play area is old but functional,the pitches to right of the park are flatter than on the left.The staff are some of the most helpful I have come across while caravanning.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts