greasy knee's

May 15, 2007
Visit site
How many times do you hear the cry, B towball !! grease on my best trousers knee !!!!!. I just found a pair of jeans i hadn't worn for ages and there it was , a big greasy knee. I remembered the other day i had bought a tin of Carplan brake and part cleaner. Give it a try i thought. I put a cloth under the mark and blasted it close up with the cleaner and gave it a rub with my finger, bingo !!!!, the grease vanished.Gave them a quick wash and as good as new.

JTQ

May 7, 2005
Visit site
Swarfega also gets me out of similar scrapes. It’s clandestinely trying
to wash/dry the clothes afterwards when I normally get caught
smiley-wink.gif

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Graham Derby said:
How many times do you hear the cry, B towball !! grease on my best trousers knee !!!!!. I just found a pair of jeans i hadn't worn for ages and there it was , a big greasy knee. I remembered the other day i had bought a tin of Carplan brake and part cleaner. Give it a try i thought. I put a cloth under the mark and blasted it close up with the cleaner and gave it a rub with my finger, bingo !!!!, the grease vanished.Gave them a quick wash and as good as new.

Graham as you have a 2009 caravan with an ALKO hitch, why is the towball greasy as it shoudl eb hrease free?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts