Great Yarmouth or surrounding area

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi folks
I am looking for any suggestions for touring park in the above mentioned area.
I live in Scotland but usually head South for summer holidays.
I am also a full time wheelchair user so accessible facilities are essential.
I would like to go to a park that has some sort of entertainment if possible.
I know this is a lot to ask but I have done this every year and have not been dissapointed.
Thanks in advance
Dougy

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
THe Wild Duck near Great Yarmouth isnt too bad stayed there last year around easter it has good facilities and entertaiment of an evening.
P.S It is a haven park

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
The CC have a site at Kessingland, Whitehouse Beach. It's a nice site split into two. One part looks over the shingle beach and sea. What separates the site is a small lane which goes to a Haven site. I can't tell you what this site is like but we stayed on the bit overlooking the sea and caravans regularly passed on their way to the Haven site.
The area is handy for Lowestoft, Yarmouth and the Broads, all nearby. Also there's a nice Toby Carvery near Yarmouth called the Captain Manby. Carvery is £5.25 and excellent.

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Havens Caister site is also really good. We went last year and the year before for 10 nights on both occassions.
Really big level pitches with nightly entertainment if that's what you're looking for. Only a 10 minute drive into Great Yarmouth which has a fantastic long sandy beach, a funfair and really good shopping facilities. There is also direct access to Caister beach from the site just past the newly refurbished swimming pool.
Would definately go back again as there's lots to do and see in the area - check out there website.

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
Many thanks for the replies folks, all very useful.
Will have a look at the Haven site and see what the facilities are like.

Cheers

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Dougy may I suggest Vauxhall Holiday Park to you great Park great entrtainment on site Two good bars where the entertainment is , a very short hop and skip to a Large Asda store and also very close to Yarmouth town (walkable) or wheelchair.Also a bus service from the main gate.
Sir Roger.

TRENDING THREADS