Greenlaning in France

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
With all the controversy here it is nice to know the French take a very different view, welcoming those that use their greenlanes - no doubt because we enjoy the hospitality.

I have never gone greenlaning in France but intend to. I have used the Jeep Trails in Northern Spain and was stunned equally by the scenery and the welcome of the local. The Spanish love LR's especially as they built them under licence for many years.

And the French just adore the Defender! Something to do with the Paris Dakar I think!

Have a look at the truly STUNNING photos of French Greenlaning on this site.

http://www.mudplug.co.uk/
Anyone else want to go?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
No the Challenge is a Sports event and as you can see from the website address's you quote this is serious event.

This is Off-Roading and will be done on Private ground and is a recognised motorsport event with Champions and Champagne for the winner!

No - have a look at the over site home page and go to the last option wich is "pictures of the tours we (they) have run"

My favourites are the snow pictures

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi all, just to say that Mudplug are a very good outfit. Eric and Co are very knowledgable about the area they cover, he has lived in France for some time. He can also cater for your level of experience and the type of vehicle you are using be it a Suzuki, Range Rover or an extreme machine. We enjoyed our three days laning in France. Plan to go again when time and funds are available. Bazz.

TRENDING THREADS