Greetings from St Andrews

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
Hello everybody where to start then indeed? Maybe its because I'm 62 and trying to get back to that 12 year old kid but I keep looking at all things retro, or of the past shall we say, or just plain old!! Be it bikes, boats, caravans, or cars I'll look at it. I find the 'vintage caravans' on ebay always good for ideas on how things were and how things could be, inspirational I suppose,....if that's your thing. Anyway I did manage to acquire a 1970 2 berth Ci Europa, it'll be 2 years ago now. This was not my first choice, I was hoping to get a lovely little Carlight but a mix up over my mobile phone number scuppered the whole thing, but maybe one day. This, I suppose is my outfit, unless you mean what do we tow it with? .....and if that's the case we have a 1999 Jeep Cherokee, unfortunately not a 1970 one, mmm! There are some issues that the van has but probably better to start on a separate post, I'll just finish by saying thanks for taking the time and take care everybody.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the forum, I came up to St Andrews a couple of years ago, for a mates birthday, at Priory Muir, then travelled down the A68 to Wylam, just outside of Newcastle, wow, we were, pretty wallowy, by the end of the journey.
A good bunch of folk on here.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum from Lanarkshire. I agree that problems are best posted in the correct place as that is where you will find the people looking to help.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts