Greetings from Sweden Topic,,Deleted

Oct 19, 2005
Visit site
Yet again a topic has had to be deleted thanks to the petty personal insults posted.

Because of the nature of those insults, both users have had their account suspended and it will be the decision of the Publishers whether or not they are reinstated.

Dec 23, 2005
Visit site
I did wonder how long the topic would last when someone from another country bothers to introduce himself and then gets a load of stick.

No doubt it's the same forum user whose name has now appeared in capital letters.

Martin.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I totally agree Martin. Although I don't bother to post here anymore now I have to say how gobsmacked and embarrassed I was to see that. They must think ALL Brits have the same attitude as those two *$@&!$s.

The attacks were totally unwarranted and the only reason I can think of why is the perpetrator was a skinny, pimply kid who was bullied at school and it's his way of paying back society.

Sad I know but rather than they be ostracised they should

be pitied.

If you read this Jonas and Larzan please accept my apologies on behalf of the millions of decent, respectable people from this country. I assure you people with the attitude of those who attacked you are very few. You were just unfortunate to meet two of them together :O(

We are truly sorry.

Oct 19, 2005
Visit site
I did wonder how long the topic would last when someone from another country bothers to introduce himself and then gets a load of stick.

No doubt it's the same forum user whose name has now appeared in capital letters.

Martin.
Martin, no, you are incorrect in your assumption on that. The two are completely different people.

Mod 2

Dec 23, 2005
Visit site

Martin.
Just the usual failings of the forum machinery then.

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
I did read this thread yesterday and was very uneasy about the whole thing. There was some offensive comments made by one of our regular members but at least one of the new members was not entirely innocent either.

For no reason other than gut instinct I was also not entirely convinced that the two people posting allegedly from Sweden were all they said they were, don't know why, it just didn't "feel" right. Wonder if our regular member involved felt the same.

P.S. good to see you are still around L.B.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have not posted here for some time but do regularly read the contributions. The farce that has recently been posted on here in relation to "Greetings from Sweden" was disgusting. I must agree with Lord B. and should the postings from Sweden be genuine than they must accept the apologies of the majority of British residents and not just caravanners. Unfortunately it is another case where the majority are tarred with the same brush as the minority.

I can also understand the comments made by Rob T as I did initially think that it could be a troll posing under the Swedish flag.

It is for this reason that I have disassociated myself from this forum until it can be sorted out and only genuine contributers be allowed on. Therefore in conclusion I may occassionally post here but once again offer OUR sincere apologies to all in Sweden and to all British contributers to this forum who were equally disgusted and shocked..

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
May I say that I was disgusted to read the threads yesterday and am very glad to see that they have been removed.I did think along the same lines as Rob T that it might be the work of trolls.

Maureen

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I did read this thread yesterday and was very uneasy about the whole thing. There was some offensive comments made by one of our regular members but at least one of the new members was not entirely innocent either.

For no reason other than gut instinct I was also not entirely convinced that the two people posting allegedly from Sweden were all they said they were, don't know why, it just didn't "feel" right. Wonder if our regular member involved felt the same.

P.S. good to see you are still around L.B.
Thank you Rob :O)

The link that was posted and where Larvan asked for someone to go from this forum to theirs and say hello was genuine and there was no nastiness from the one Swede until he was attacked needlessly.

Another question they asked was what Brits thought of Swedish caravans then listed a few makes.

I was surprised at Gavins response because I don't recall him being nasty before but the response from you know who came as no surprise, just typical.

He's running out of contributers to dish out his bull$**t to ;O)

Take care.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
That's the problem with this forum Maureen, everyone is paranoid about trolls. Any new posters are treated with suspicion. Is it cris, maybe it's Kanga!

Kanga was an angel compared to *you know who* lmaoooo

At least he was consistent - complaining about 4x4s ;O)

Anyway back to my cave and the doctoring of Colyn ap Brydgynds photo, nice to see you Lady Maureen :O)

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi Lord B.,

Glad to see that you are keeping an eye on things from your Castle.

I read a bit of banter yesterday afternoon & can only assume it got out of hand last night after I had gone to work.

Any way I hope that the Swedish lads did'nt take offence if it was bad.

G.

Oct 27, 2007
Visit site
Hi everybody,

I don't know what's happened hear, but reading between the lines do I understand that the conversation in the topic have been a bit "hard" so let's get back to the topic.

Now is 60 - 70% of the Swedish caravan owners preparing the caravan for winter storage, how are you doing? Do you use the caravan all year around, or is t spring, summer & autumn?

For the first time will me and my family join the 30 - 40% winter camping is the thing to do, we're only mising the spike tyres then it's on the roads again. :)

And BTW, I know the two chaps from the swedish forum. The discussion in that forum can be hard to from time to time, so I don't think they worry to much about this "incident".

Take care

//U

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
Hi everybody,

I don't know what's happened hear, but reading between the lines do I understand that the conversation in the topic have been a bit "hard" so let's get back to the topic.

Now is 60 - 70% of the Swedish caravan owners preparing the caravan for winter storage, how are you doing? Do you use the caravan all year around, or is t spring, summer & autumn?

For the first time will me and my family join the 30 - 40% winter camping is the thing to do, we're only mising the spike tyres then it's on the roads again. :)

And BTW, I know the two chaps from the swedish forum. The discussion in that forum can be hard to from time to time, so I don't think they worry to much about this "incident".

Take care

//U
Hello

At first i want to apologize for some stupid comments that i wrote.

Both me and Larzan had a feeling that some people just tryed to make a fool of us.

This is not an excuse for using a very bad language, but it is the explanation for what happend yesterday.

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
Hello

At first i want to apologize for some stupid comments that i wrote.

Both me and Larzan had a feeling that some people just tryed to make a fool of us.

This is not an excuse for using a very bad language, but it is the explanation for what happend yesterday.

Apr 15, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jonas

If it was the thread where I was having a nice conversation with Larzan about kinds of caravans and where he travelled with his, I too wish to apologise for others who said things that they should not.

I did not read the posts and so do not know what they said but it must have been bad to have been taken off.

We are not all like that on here and it is good to hear from others around Europe.

So I hope that you will still continue to post and tell us about your caravanning. Joyce

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
Hi Jonas

If it was the thread where I was having a nice conversation with Larzan about kinds of caravans and where he travelled with his, I too wish to apologise for others who said things that they should not.

I did not read the posts and so do not know what they said but it must have been bad to have been taken off.

We are not all like that on here and it is good to hear from others around Europe.

So I hope that you will still continue to post and tell us about your caravanning. Joyce
Thank's Joyce :)

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Could I suggest that as this thread is listed as "deleted" that uffe65 and Jonas repost or perhaps the mods could move uffe65's post so that we can all start afresh?

Hopefully the next thread won't lead to an international incident :)

Robert

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts