Had a TIA but on the mend once again

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi All
Latest news had a Setback but now on the mend had my new car 8 days but sat on the drive
2018 Volkswagen Tiguan SEL TDI 190ps 4Motion DSG 5 Door we are getting a detachable towbar fitted soon but i have been told don"t forget a (13 pin to Twin Electric Adapter) looking to buy our caravan in March 2019 (one with a mover on)
We have some appointments at the hospital and the doctor
He said get a reasonable caravan if i cannot do it we will sell

Latest update had this done today a Westfalia Detachable Towbar & 13 pin electric (coded to my car )

May 24, 2014
Visit site
You may not need the adaptor. If you have your towbar electrics fitted at thirteen pin, chances are your caravan will have the same.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Beachball said:
Hi All
Latest news had a Setback but now on the mend had my new car 8 days but sat on the drive
2018 Volkswagen Tiguan SEL TDI 190ps 4Motion DSG 5 Door we are getting a detachable towbar fitted soon but i have been told don"t forget a (13 pin to Twin Electric Adapter) looking to buy our caravan in March 2019 (one with a mover on)
We have some appointments at the hospital and the doctor
He said get a reasonable caravan if i cannot do it we will sell

Hope that you continue to improve. Good doctor giving advice on caravans, my how the NHS has branched out. To boost your sprits my father had a TIA when he was in his late fifties. He's 96 next week and was driving and out and about until he took ill in mid June this year. He'd had nearly 40 trouble free years some with his caravan too.So hopefully you will get a similar good run.

Reactions: Beachball
Feb 6, 2009
Visit site
All best wishes Beachball
I'm sure that with your determination and experience of some difficult medical issues in the past, you will make a good recovery and hopefully will soon be able to enjoy a new caravan and your new car.
I sure hope so!
Regards and of course
Happy Caravanning
paws.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Sorry about your TIA, thankfully not a Stroke, not long before your up and about fully going at the caravanning, Got to be 13 pin nowadays, take care.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
My father had a series of TIAs four years ago. Surrendered his licence for twelve months and hes now back driving and fine.
Took some time to get a balance right with the tablets. At first they werent stopping them and then when the drug was changed and dose increased it made him feel quite ill. Once the balance was found though all is good. Not convinced he should be driving given his age and condition but thats another story.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts