Hairspray?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Kev
We sell hairspray to the trade and assuming your talking about aerosols I would never use the stuff inside a caravan. SWBO ignores me of course a sprays it all over the place,2 problems are that in an enclosed space it is not a good idea to breathe it in and second you will find all surfaces will be left looking dull and when you run your hand over them they will feel flat and matt. The cans also contain a very fine white powder and this can also cause respiratory problems in a confined space, it will also clog up the inside of blow dryers. If you must use hairspray much better to use a non aerosol pump bottle type.

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
IMPORTANT: If you have a centre washroom, where most people store and use hairspray, the washroom can often be situated opposite the gas hob and if the gas is alight, DO NOT spray your hair with the washroom door open, as the spray can ignite like a flame thrower! :eek:hmy: This applies to spraying hairspray anywhere near a naked flame, whether in a caravan or at home.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Folks I would like to send my sincere apologise,s for this post :blush:

I put it on With tounge "n" cheek so to speak, I popped in yesterday and was looking at post's about shaving foam and shower gel! I thought I'd logged on to a personal hygiene website! :kiss:

However I would like to thank Woodsieboy and meals on wheels for there input because they both gave sound advice, thank you.

By the way my hair as Mel says is to short for hairspray- :lol: :lol:

TRENDING THREADS