Happy Explorer Group Owners

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi folks - have to say I never thought I would say this but I think my present 2006 Elddis Crusader Aurora is the best built van I have owned to date - previous vans being lunar, abbey, and 2 * avondales. Comared with any of these the build quality is superb, layout exactly suiting us, and excellent towing properties. All in all a super van.

However, for years - and I don't know why - I would not even look at Explorer Group vans, never mind consider one. I somehow got it into my head that they were problem vans. Must have got that opinion from somewhere but don't know where!

Anyway - and at the end of the day - what suits one person does'nt and should'nt suit another. What a boring old world it would be if we all liked the same thing!

So whatever make/model/design of van you lot have, just enjoy.

John

We have an Explorer Group van (Exactly the same one as John as it happens) and the whole reason we chose it was not just because it had the layout we wanted but the quality seemed better than all the vans we looked at and i must say we`ve not regetted it one little bit. No faults whatsoever in 9 months apart from a small leak under the basin which was a loose fitting :))

May 24, 2006
Visit site
Hello,

Here some positive feedback on the Explorer Group from Holland. We are still very happy with our Elddis Odyssey 524; travelled throughout Europe in the last 2 years without problems. Main reasons we switched to Elddis were the looks of the Elddis in- and outside,. But also the quality of the doors, rooflockers and fabrics for the benches. In our former Fendt Saphir the overall quality was much lower (in contrary to the, in my opinion, far too positive reviews of this brand in the English caravanning magazines). Often seems like there is some aversion for their own (english) brands/products. I would say; i would be proud for my great Elddis!

Fam. Markwant

Holland

Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
Hello,

Here some positive feedback on the Explorer Group from Holland. We are still very happy with our Elddis Odyssey 524; travelled throughout Europe in the last 2 years without problems. Main reasons we switched to Elddis were the looks of the Elddis in- and outside,. But also the quality of the doors, rooflockers and fabrics for the benches. In our former Fendt Saphir the overall quality was much lower (in contrary to the, in my opinion, far too positive reviews of this brand in the English caravanning magazines). Often seems like there is some aversion for their own (english) brands/products. I would say; i would be proud for my great Elddis!

Fam. Markwant

Holland
Changed to Elldis Sunseeker(Odyssey) 484 6 months ago, best thing we have ever done. Yes some problems but superb dealer. Previous two vans were Bailey Pageant's, would not change back.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts