has anyone ever heard of a company for selling/buying a carav...

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
Due to a growing young family we are having to sell our van as for the ime being its just not practical.

have advertised our van on a couple of sites and then we get a call form a very nice gentleman from a comapny called Direct Sources saying that they can sell our cvan etc.

Simple question has anyone ever heard of the company? and whats their reputation like. Just a tad edgey about paying a fee to a company who I know nothing about.

May thanks

Matt

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Matt

Sounds like a scam to me. Never never pay someone a fee in advance for attempting to sell your goods.

Have you tried the CC mag?

Good luck

Cheers

Alan

Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
Same con, different name.

Just ask, "Do YOU want to buy my caravan?" If the answer is anything other than "yes" just place the phone down gently without ending the call and walk away, racking up as big a call charge for them that you can manage.

Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
We were selling our tourer last month after being offered a poor part-ex price against our new van last year. We usedrrr several internet sites and ebay and had a few calls from "canvassers",theses sounded like your contact. In the end we sold through "caravan trader" on-line after two days, first person who saw the van. Dont be tempted with any fancy expensive ads or the trader mag, the online ad was about

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts