Have I got anthing going for me???

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Reading some of the recent posts on this forum, I've come to the conclusion that I must be one of the most unliked people around as...

I drive a large 4x4

I've got a brand new van

I have two kids

I have two dogs

I take the TV (and wait for it, Sky+!)

I stay on commercial sites

I like reading Practical Caravan

Anyone want to be my friend?

Louis

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Louis

I'll be your friend you can come round for a bbq at my house too.

Although I drive a Mondeo TDCI (horror of horrors to some), I like 4x4's. I haven't got a new van but would like one. I have most types of pets from a hamster to a horse. One child. I take Freeview and a brand new lcd tv and have got to buy a new ariel.

I love caravanning and I like as many home comforts as possible shilst caravanning. That includes fine wines and chocolates (as swiss Tony would say). I stop on commercial sites too.

Personally, I can't understand why some people get SO worked up about 4x4's I'd love one.

lh

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Stinky

Don't know if your question was to me or Louis. If it was for me, and if you don't like windbreaks, the answer is as many as I could possibly cram on the pitch as possible.

lh

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Loui, yes I'll be your friend. You seem my type of person, do your own thing and not preach to others what they should do.

Jul 22, 2005
Visit site
Louis the Gardiner Family could be your friends, we have a springer spaniel (nuts)we have 2 guinea pigs, 1 rabbit, but the best reason is my 3 yrs old is also called LOUIS after Louis the XVI the sun king i think

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
oh well, here goes, we have a mondeo tddi but we would like a 4x4. wehave a horse a dog two cats and a mouse but we dont take any away with us.We have three children but only one comes on holiday with us.We take tv and freeview box, have cadac bbq and a large khyam windbreak.We dont mind the smaller commercial sites but prefer cc sites and we read both caravan and practical caravan magazines.The only thing im worried about is that we ve just joined the national trust! Does that mean we re getting old before our time?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts