Hello everyone from Ginny

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
Good afternoon to you all. First can I say I hope you are keeping well and safe.
looking forward to joining you on the forum.

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Great to welcome you while we are spending time on here instead of on a pitch with a view somewhere. You can search threads of interest ask and answer questions. Lots of regulars with too many years of experience! Hopefully we can plan to be out and about in the autumn!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hello Ginny, welcome to the forum 🙂
Many of us are stuck indoors with holidays postponed, waiting for the travel ban to be lifted.
Have you got a caravan, and if so what model?

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
Great to welcome you while we are spending time on here instead of on a pitch with a view somewhere. You can search threads of interest ask and answer questions. Lots of regulars with too many years of experience! Hopefully we can plan to be out and about in the autumn!

Thank you for your welcome and advice. Will enjoy looking at threads.

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
Thank you for your welcome, yes our caravan is a Bailey Unicorn Cadiz .
We have had several caravans in the 15 years we have been caravanning, including other Baileys and also Coachman.
The Cadiz suited our requirements , and we are very pleased with it.
Cant wait to get out in the van whenever we are told it is safe to do so.I expect you and everyone else feels the same.

Reactions: Hutch and Parksy

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
....Cant wait to get out in the van whenever we are told it is safe to do so.I expect you and everyone else feels the same.
We certainly do!
I fear that we may be restricted for six months.
I never thought that I'd say this, but Roll On Winter!

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the forum, lots of Frustrated caravanners on here at the moment, we should have been at Waterow, right now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts