Hello from Cornwall.

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
Hello everyone.

My DH and I are in our 50s and have had a caravan on and off since the 80s when our two son`s were small.

At the moment we have a two berth Adria Optima. We call it "The Tardis" because it looks so small from the outside, but it has loads of storage space,a little shower room/toilet, and the thing I love the most is the large fridge.

We are in the process of looking for a porch awning and I hope some of you will be able to help us with that.

Anyway, we look forward to getting to know you all.

Vonnie.

Jun 20, 2007
Visit site
Hi Vonnie! Welcome to the forum!We too are in our 50's and thoughly enjoying a re-kindled love of 'vanning.Ours is a Swift 460 AKA "The Tardis" for the same reason as yours!Lol!If theres just the two of you,like us.you might look at the pyramid mega awning.Its reasonably priced and robust.We found the size just right to accomodate the use for two people and easy to put up.Hope this helps.

Chris

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
hi Vonnie;I have just taken up caravanning again after a long time we are planning to go to looe in August westwaylands,where we use to go when we had our last caravan,Its a great site if you like peace and quite

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts