Hello from Suffolk

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Just a quick hello.

Have just taken ownership of a '95 ABI Jubilee Viceroy - not sure whom is more excited, wife or small people.

It's our first time towing, so will probably have loads of questions ;) . The first is probably the most important.

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of owner manuals/booklets, wiring guides etc as it came with none?

Thanks in advance

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. If you type ABI owners club into Google (other search engines are available) there is a variety of results. One of them may help.
Good Luck
mel

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the welcomes :)

It appears that the abi owners club ( .org) no longer exists....

I will keep looking though. But any other suggestions would be great

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to the Forum .you could try Swifts Forum but is a bit difficult to navigate round Im sure ABI were part of Swifts. If Im wrong we will soon find out .Whereabouts in Suffolk are you ?

Sir Roger

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Try Abiandfriends.org this should help you Good luck

Sour cactus good news for you Swifts have the info you need and its being sent to me.Now the only problem is I need to get hold of Parksy or Damian to give you my email address and we can the deal with it off the forum.

Sir Roger. PS Its now 3.30 pm and I have just had the handbook you want from Swifts drop in We now need to exchange emaill adresses and come off the forum and I can then send the handbook over . Parksy or Damian can you give sour cactus my email address please

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi Again . Yes Swifts were very helpful. I have emailed Parksy but I think he is on Holiday So Maybe Just maybe Damian will spot my plight and give you my email address and then I can send the manual Over .Not the done thing but DAMIAN PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!
Sir Roger .
Its A long wait but Ill be passing your door on the 22nd October on my way to Felixstowe .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts