Hello from the Wirral

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Just got our first caravan it's an Abi Maurader 2 berth with a full Awning, having had my leg amputated last year and then another op on it 5 weeks ago I am just starting to get about. We have booked a weekend away in the van at the end of October, I will have lot's to ask I am sure as I go along.

Best Regards to all.
Dave.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Dave. Welcome to caravanning and to the forum. Caravanning will be great rehab as you get over your operations. Lots of good advice on here. Ask away.
Mel

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi Dave,,,a warm welcome,,We're fairly new on here and have had lots of useful tips and info,,they're a great bunch so don't be afraid to ask.

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi all, thank you for such a warm welcome to the world of caravans I have had a good look through the forum and it's full of great tips.

Regards Dave

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Welcome Dave, good luck for the recouping, nice to see your looking forwards, have fun and ask anything , lots of very nice people on here.
Hutch.

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
A warm welcome to the forum.
The awning doubles your space, so a good thing to have with a 2-berth and glad to hear you have booked your first trip in your caravan in October.
On a Caravan Club (CC) site or a Camping and Caravanning Club (C&CC) site, the wardens will help you with anything and their sites have Blue Badge pitches nearer to the facilities, which you can book. Most caravanners you meet on any site are friendly and are sure to offer a hand, if you need help with anything.
You'll find the answers to any queries on here, so ask away, we have a host of knowledgeable folk on the forum, who are sure to be able to help.
Happy and safe caravanning to you! :)

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
mealsonwheels said:
A warm welcome to the forum.
The awning doubles your space, so a good thing to have with a 2-berth and glad to hear you have booked your first trip in your caravan in October.
On a Caravan Club (CC) site or a Camping and Caravanning Club (C&CC) site, the wardens will help you with anything and their sites have Blue Badge pitches nearer to the facilities, which you can book. Most caravanners you meet on any site are friendly and are sure to offer a hand, if you need help with anything.
You'll find the answers to any queries on here, so ask away, we have a host of knowledgeable folk on the forum, who are sure to be able to help.
Happy and safe caravanning to you! :)

Thank you, I shall be looking into joining the Caravan Club due to the amount of benefits it has to offer we are now looking forward to getting away. So to you all thanks again.

Regards Dave.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts