Hello from Turkey.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
Hello. I'm from Turkey. I have been searhing about caravans for 5 years. Hopefully I will be caravanner next month. My caravan is 690 kg Saly(local producer in Turkey) Carabinata with 4 beds. I'm following caravan forums from different countries to get some new ideas. If you are planning caravan tour to Turkey,I would be pleased to help you about routes,places to go,places to stay. Good night for now.

Attachments

• Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    166 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi and welcome to the Forum, you will find lots of good advice here, and I look forward to hearing of your travels. Turkey is beautiful country. I first visited in 1973 and my only previous visit overseas was a trip to Spain. I was enthralled by Istanbul, and we then went into the Black Sea for a few days. As well as having the 'normal" sunshine holidays there we have toured all over Turkey even down the eastern borders from Trabzon to Gaziantep just as the Syrian refugee crisis was starting. On one of our trips to central Turkey we stopped to visit at a caravanserai near to Konya and saw this lovely Dutch outfit who were also touring the region, but a bit more adventurous than us.

Happy caravanning.

SDC10349.JPG

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Ademceylan, welcome to the forum.
I didn't realise that Turkey has a caravan industry, we will be interested to read about your caravan adventures.

Reactions: ademceylan

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts