May 7, 2010
Visit site
hello everyone!!

Just registered on here. Been reading the mag for ages!

Me and the wife have been caravaning for only 2 1/2 years now.

Were on our second caravan, 1st one was a sterling Europa 525 and we just traded that in for a brand new Europa 550!

We tow with a skoda oktavia 140bhp 2.0l diesel

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Good morning Andy,

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new van. Exciting isn't it.
Had it a couple of month now,

been on a few local trips but not very far yet!

Never liked caravaning till the missus suggested it now I'm hooked!!!

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Good morning Andy,

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new van. Exciting isn't it.
Had it a couple of month now,

been on a few local trips but not very far yet!

Never liked caravaning till the missus suggested it now I'm hooked!!!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Andy, welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on your new caravan and we will look forward to reading about your trips away.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, when answering posts it's best to click on to the Reply to Topic button rather than the Comment button which tends to 'hide' your replies.

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
congrats on the van,we take our first outing tomorrow and move house next week. i know flint well,my ex used to live there,lovely place,and not far from chester which is a beautiful place too

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Hello & Welcome Andy,

I have partipated on the Forum for about 6 months, having ordered my first caravan, Challenger 570, on December the 3rd. I am due to take delivery on June 11th,(hopefully)so you are ahead on me on experience, however I have learned so much from this Forum, that I am confident my early days will, as a result, will be much easier. I can confirm that the experienced vanners are very quick to respond to any request for help, on whatever you ask them, even basic questions.

Pat from Northampton has already suggested, as county neighbours, that we meet for a weekend and we intend to do so, at the earliest opportunity.

I am sure you will enjoy the various characters on this forum and trust that you will participate as often as possible. North Wales is a beautiful area, coming from Liverpool, I spent many holidays in the area, so know it quite well.

Best regards,

George

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts