Aug 30, 2017
Visit site
Hi
Just bought our first caravan after two decades of canvas, getting old and creaky, felt about time. Hope to hit festivals and low key key music events with a little more regularity now as the kids are grown up and having somewhere dry and secure to stash my guitar is quite nice.
I ll probably be after practical advice, I have a few jobs to do before our first trip out, so far so straightforward but there's a couple of things we're planning to do autumn onwards
so I may need to pick brains.
Cheers :)

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Welcome, :)

And pick away with all your questions, there is a wealth of knowledge on here (just don't ask me :p)

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Whatto and welcome to the forum. Just because some are strange it doesn't mean they don't know the answer :cheer: . Enjoy the forum and all the advice on offer :)

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to the forum and the world of caravans ! I had also been a 'tenter' for many years and find the caravan really rather luxurious in comparison ;)

Aug 30, 2017
Visit site
I'm Still feeling a little guilty and will miss the earthy intimacy of canvas. But not the bad backs, the drying out and the marathon set up and decamp...
:)

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Wilf, welcome to the forum and congratulations on becoming a tin tenter :cheer:
If there's anything at all you want to know - just ask :)

Aug 30, 2017
Visit site
Cheers
Got the feeling Ill be asking quite a bit though we fortunately managed to find a manual on eBay for our twenty plus year old van..
nothing like the voice of experience though.
:)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts