hello

PMM

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
Just popped in to say 'hello'. We're brand new to motorhomeing having just moved from an ERIBA Caravan to an Adria Coral Supreme. We're hoping to take delivery at the end of the month...it's not new except to us and we're very excited. We've booked in to the CC motorhome manoeuvring course for the beginning of March. We spend most of our touring time in mainland Europe so far France and Spain..but we'd like to visit Germany ànd Portugal and maybe Italy, Holland etc.etc. I enjoy forums and find them really helpful and supportive.
Looking forward to being part of this one.

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi Pauline, welcome to the Forum (and to motorhoming!).
Looking forward to hearing more from you.
Continental touring is SO much easier with a motorhome - you'll have noticed the "aires" all over France and Spain. (Germany's equivalent are the Stellpläze).
One word of advice for delivery day: make sure both you and the seller have allowed enough time (at least an hour) for them to show you where everything is and exactly how it all works, before you drive off. Excitement/impatience on your part and busy-ness on theirs can tempt you to skimp on ghe handover, which you'll regret later!

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi! Welcome to the forum and thank you so much for posting to introduce yourself. It is great to have you on board and we hope you come to love motorcaravanning.

PMM

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
Hi Tony, thank you for that warm welcome. Yes, I understand what you mean about delivery. We have resolved to drive over to have a hand over the day before we colect....this will ensure we are happy with everything before we pay the final bill and we will be under no pressure to take her away as we shall have the car. I have a list of questions and checks. On collection day we shall take the bus so that we can be together for the pleasure of the first drive. We shall have ensured that the route home is suitable and the petrol station we first visit is easy to access and leave.

PMM

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
Hi Lizzie, thank you for your warm welcome I look forward to being a member. We certainly loved caravaning so I expect us to adore this since it is so much more roomy and luxurious than our little Eriba caravan was.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts