Helloooo

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Hi, my name is Michelle and I live in Kent. Having owned a caravan a few years ago and regretting getting rid of it my husband and I are soon to be buying a new van. It will be a second hand old one for under £2000, but that doesnt matter. So just the job of finding one then, does anyone know of any good places to purchase secondhand vans in the East Kent Area. I am so excited about caravanning again.........

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hello Michelle, welcome to the forum and good luck in your search for a new caravan.

A good place to start would be dealers forecourts, they often have trade in caravans which they offer for sale so you could try ringing a few in your area to let them know what your requirements are. Leave a contact number or email address and hopefully they will let you know when a suitable trade in within your budget is brought in.

You could also try Practical Caravans Caravan Finder where you can enter your requirements to obtain details of caravans that might be suitable.

Preloved is a good website for online classified adverts, there is Ebay the auction site and of course Practical Caravan Magazine carries classified adverts for caravans and accessories.

Remember to inspect any caravan before you part with any money, ensure that the vendor has the right to sell the caravan via the CRiS scheme and in the case of private transactions Caveat Emptor, buyer beware so look for signs of damp and lack of regular servicing.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Hello Michelle, welcome to the forum and good luck in your search for a new caravan.

A good place to start would be dealers forecourts, they often have trade in caravans which they offer for sale so you could try ringing a few in your area to let them know what your requirements are. Leave a contact number or email address and hopefully they will let you know when a suitable trade in within your budget is brought in.

You could also try Practical Caravans Caravan Finder where you can enter your requirements to obtain details of caravans that might be suitable.

Preloved is a good website for online classified adverts, there is Ebay the auction site and of course Practical Caravan Magazine carries classified adverts for caravans and accessories.

Remember to inspect any caravan before you part with any money, ensure that the vendor has the right to sell the caravan via the CRiS scheme and in the case of private transactions Caveat Emptor, buyer beware so look for signs of damp and lack of regular servicing.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks very much Parksy, I will look at those places and will chose a caravan very carefully as advised! Am very excited about buying a new caravan and my search....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts