Help ! camping cheques ?

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
I am touring Italy in May and June this year for the first time. I am considering using camping cheques also for the first time, but unsure how many Italian sites take them.

I understand there are several types out there, can anyone tell me which are the best value ?.and if there are disadvantages using cheques. has anyone had any experience using the contential cheques "acsi" ?

Thanks Marye

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Marye - the sites which accept them are all shown on their website www.campingcheque.co.uk - you click 'Our campsites' then select the country, and each 'blob' on the map is a site which accepts Camping Cheques. Clicking on the 'blob' will take you to a page of details about the site, including the dates when it will take the cheques. There are around 55 sites in Italy - but you ought to check whether there are any sites in the areas you want to visit. Camping Cheques are

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Should have added that the Camping and Caravanning Club do 'Freedom Vouchers' which is a similar scheme, and there are also Vacancesoleil Cheques (www.vacancesoleil.co.uk which cost just

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts