help celebrate caravanning!

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
hi I am a photographer and feel that caravanning is a wonderful way to spend your time, meet friends, see the UK, and become part of a community!! I would love to come and spend some time at one or more of the parks and show all those that criticise caravan owners what they are missing! If there is anyone interested in becoming a part of this exhibition then i would love to come and meet you. I would be happy to provide pictures to anyone that gets involved I just would like to create a body of work that is positive and celebratory!!! I would love to hear back from anyone that might be interested.

Wishing you all the best Lisa Beckman

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa

How far are you willing to travel? and whereabouts are you located?

What would you be doing with the body of work? Would you be publishing it or exhibiting it?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Lisa

Jul 1, 2007
Visit site
hi, i love the idea of celebrating caravanning! i would love you to come to one of our local da rallies, we are a mix of all ages, and background, yet when we get together we all have a fantastic time please see our website for photos of fun!! www.eastkentda.co.uk all our members would welcome you. we have one of the best and biggest local district groups. please visit us sarah

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts