help finding site near scarborough or whitby area.

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
hello all,

im posting a message for my parents who currently site their caravan on a seasonal pitch in the dales.

now they want to re site the van (tourer) somewhere near the coast, with possibly some on site entertainment, only problem is they have a limited budget, and have been quoted no less than 1400 quid.

please please please can someone help me?

i said id help them, they have to be off their site at the end of october.

best wishes,

sarah

Nov 7, 2006
Visit site
Hi we,ve just enquired at Jasmine Park. Snainton, Scarborough. The seasonal pitch there is 1,560. but it does include winter storage as well. Never used this site myself so cant tell you about it, but know Scarborough, Filey, and Bridlington really well. The coast is very nice, a nice walk down the front/beach area at Bridlington, got lots of seating areas and toilet blocks into the centre of brid. Filey is small but lovely, and Scarborough has a lovely beach with the shopping area above the beach, there is plenty of lifts you can use to get from the top area shops etc, down to the beach area. Well worth considering. I think 1,500 is abt the asking price for a seasonal pitch in any area. Believe me we,ve looked everywhere. Hope this will be of some help to your parents. Erica. x

Sep 29, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

we had a weekend recently at Whitby Holiday Park. it has a lovely shower/toilet block and on site club (but we didnt use it so couldnt comment) The site is within walking distance to Whitby town centre via a lovely clifftop walk so saves on car parking.

Sorry but have no idea on costs but there were vans there which were obviously sited for the season.

Mandy & Steve

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
hi Sarah

We have had the same dilema

We have looked up and down the coast and been to a few as we have driven past. I think because caravaning has become very popular this last couple of years we have found that the site fill quicker and for longer. Getting a seasonal pitch has been a night mare. We went to one site they said its

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts