Help People

Aug 29, 2005
Visit site
I wonder if anyone knows of a site where information could be obtained on older caravans? I have searched and cant find one. I could do with knowing a little more about my Van i.e its kerb wieght so that I can hose a new car to go with it. I was able to comfortably tow it back with a Rover 418 turbo deisel on the day that I bought it. No problem with hills or acceleration. It is an Eldis hurricane delux 2 birth, mid kitchen and end bathroom and around 15 ft long. That unfortunately is the sum of my information on it. I dont even know the year it was made. Any suggestions as to a site where I could look at a picture and identify it would be most welcome.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
donald, try www.explorer-group.co.uk 'further information' 'product archives'.

You could always contact them but a year of manufacture would help.

The Hurricane was relatively light so as it is 15 foot long I would hazard a guess at 15 cwt ex works with max weight 19cwt to a ton.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
donald, if you look on the elddis owners club website and do a search on spec,s it should give you the info you need( if it is approx 1995 it should way around 1000 kilos) hope this helps and who nows you may even join the club (very friendly bunch of people to rally with) jim ps www.elddis owners club .co.uk

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts