HELP PLEASE!

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi everyone - your help is needed!

We have a 2004 Bailey Ranger 550/6, does anyone know if the curtains can be removed to be washed? If so, how do you get them off the rails?

Thanks in anticipation!

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Lolly, Being a man I would not know the correct way to remove them, but have you tried an angle grinder?
what!!!!! an angle grinder, I am a "laydee" with the gentle touch.... besides, my husband wouldn't let me play with big toys like that :(

Lolly x

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
what!!!!! an angle grinder, I am a "laydee" with the gentle touch.... besides, my husband wouldn't let me play with big toys like that :(

Lolly x
Sorry, but us men arn't much good at soft furnishing. Mind you, I know how your husband feels. I had to ask Joanne (wife) to start one of my motorbikes this weekend. It scared the hell out of me that she had this look in her eye as she pressed the starter and 1050cc of beast burst into life. It was like she was trespassing in my private world... SAD I KNOW...

I will ask Joanne about the rail later, she runs a soft furnishing shop and may have spotted how ours are fixed in the van.

Steve

Jul 22, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly we also have the same van though 2003 i believe you can take them off and wash them in you washing machine on the delicates and synthetic cycle. they should just come off as normal. failing which if you have a steamer you could open the curtains out and gently steam them but dont point the nozzle too close to the fabric. hope this is of help.

yvonne

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts