Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
I`m about to book up for hendra for 2 weeks i have been told as i am yaking a pet i will have to stay in Pine field, there is not much availability left but they do have some near the road round the perimeter, has anyone stayed on this field and what are their recommendations regarding this area, is it noisy from road traffic? how close to the road are you also pitch size as i have a van which is 23ft including a frame any feedback most welcome, thanks

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
anthony go and check out the reviews on this site. i have there not great mate i wouldnt go there for free. why dont you go book in at treamble valley cc site and use the facilitis at hendra? thers also holywell bay you can go for the day. perranporth beach is fab for swimming and sun bathing.

jo

Feb 12, 2007
Visit site
you can pitch where you like on treamble valley with or without a dog. you pick your own pitch.

have a look at the reviews im gonna have a look now.

jo
Joanne, have you ever bee to Hendra ? the reason I ask is I found it nice, with good quaity pitches and it has excellant facilities, Supermarket, wash and drying rooms,Two swimming pools one indoor one outdoor ,resturant with good food, bar and clubhouse(with entertainment) and theres a large supermarket just across the road.The site is family owned and anytime ive been there very well looked after, the pitches near the road are first class However,I dont know how noisy they are .Also its I believe the nearest site to Newquay its self, and I can only give my opinion that its the best site in the Newquay area, and I wouldnt hesitate to stay there.when im next at Newquay.

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
Joanne, have you ever bee to Hendra ? the reason I ask is I found it nice, with good quaity pitches and it has excellant facilities, Supermarket, wash and drying rooms,Two swimming pools one indoor one outdoor ,resturant with good food, bar and clubhouse(with entertainment) and theres a large supermarket just across the road.The site is family owned and anytime ive been there very well looked after, the pitches near the road are first class However,I dont know how noisy they are .Also its I believe the nearest site to Newquay its self, and I can only give my opinion that its the best site in the Newquay area, and I wouldnt hesitate to stay there.when im next at Newquay.
Hi Gilbert, have you stayed on Pine field as we have a pet and can only stay there, what are the pitches round the perimeter like? as i believe they are under trees and shaded from the sun is this right? look forward to your veiws, thanks,

Anthony

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
anthony go and check out the reviews on this site. i have there not great mate i wouldnt go there for free. why dont you go book in at treamble valley cc site and use the facilitis at hendra? thers also holywell bay you can go for the day. perranporth beach is fab for swimming and sun bathing.

jo
Sorry jo it looks too quiet for my lot, lovely and peaceful but i have 2 kids between 4 and 11 !!!!

Feb 12, 2007
Visit site
Anthony, Ive never stayed at the pines However,as long as its a part of the Hendra site Id have no worries I can only give my opinion on how I find the site and I ve enjoyed two lovely holidays there and would happily return.

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
We have been to both hendra and newquay holiday park and would not recomend either in the high season !. out of the 2 hendra is the better park but i would only ever go in the low season again, the club is far too small there are no where near enough toilets and showers, we saw a 2 hour que for the showers each night in august 2 years ago and the site owners seem to have an agreement with the local farmer who opens up more and more fields for camping as the pitches fill up. some campers where so far away from the shower block that they had to drive to it which caused absolute caos every single afternoon.

newquay holiday park was no better and was actually worse as far as the club goes and the pool is only outdoor which in england is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

to be honest i would not touch any of the heavy commercial sites in high season ever again but i would definately concider them in low season as they provide very good value for money and you dont get the

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
no i havent been but ive been to cornwall more times than ive had hot dinners. my auntie lives down the road so we go past hendra alot its always rammed.

anthony we obviously like different holidays. if i were you before you book it go and have a look at the site reviews on ukcampsite they wernt wrong about harlyn sands were thery nor was i.

good luck

jo

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
anthony i forgot to see. i might be in newquay but you will still need your car to go into newquay or the bus. its not in the centre.

what about seaview international its not newquay but better reviews?.

jo

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts